200 HOUR MULTI STYLE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE (YTTC)
Are you ready to turn teaching yoga into a reality and touch people’s lives through yoga? Or, are you ready to take your yoga practice to an upper level for your self practice?
It is the moment to say “yes” for your own body & mind, and join our yoga teacher training courses at South Goa, India.
200 hr Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training Course is designed according to 200 Hour YTTC requirements of Yoga Alliance. Objective of 200 hr yoga teacher training course is to provide you a solid base of knowledge, practice and self confidence to begin to teach yoga and take your practice to the next level.
This course also gives an amazing opportunity to discover your true nature and learn how to live your life mindfully and also with more passion and joy. As you share this journey with like minded friends, you will get a life changing experience with all means .
This is a 23 days of intensive program which necessitates to complete pre-preparation part at your home before arriving here. You can find the details of the pre-preparation at home part below.
”When you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place” Lao Tzu.
Who can join this course?
- If you are new to yoga (No specific background of yoga is required, being eager to learn is enough) – If you have been practicing yoga for a while,
- If you have been practicing yoga for a long time but don’t have knowledge of anatomy, foundation of the asanas and yoga philosophy
- Don’t want to be a yoga teacher but a desire to deepen your own yoga practice and knowledge
*Without taking 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Course, we don’t recommend directly to attend 300hr Yoga Teacher Training Course. The reason is that to get the most out of 300 hr YTTC depends on your foundation.
Walk On Your Yogic Path With Skanda Ayur Yoga School
We give a holistic understanding of yoga which is offering multi style yoga practices combined with traditional yoga and recent, modern understanding of the body.
Our Gurus are ready with all their heart and knowledge to guide you and support you to deepen your yoga practice and achieve your goals.
Join Skanda Ayur Yoga School Family and experience the endless joy of discovering your true self and this life transformative journey!
What Will You Get As You Complete 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course?
- Solid foundation to deepen your asana practice
- With deep understanding of anatomy and adjustment & alignment, improve your understanding about the asanas
- Learning Pranayama, Yoga Philosophy, Meditation, etc
- Understand traditional and authentic yogic texts and get to know more about sutras
- Getting a 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course completion certificate which give you the opportunity to teach in all over the world
What Does At Home Preparation Part Include?
We offer both shared and private rooms.
To make our students feel comfortable during their stay, we do our best to offer them this comfort. In the rooms, hot and cold water, wifi facilities are available.
We serve vegetarian food. According to needs of our students we also serve gluten free and vegan food. However, if you have any specific conditions with the food such as food allergies, etc., we will be happy to prepare special food for you if you inform us in advance.
3 meals are served in a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food menu is prepared through taking into consideration of balanced nutrition needs.
COST AND PAYMENT
We kindly ask you to pay the deposit 30% in advance so that we will make your registration and secure your place.
”“The body is my temple, asanas are my prayers.” Bks Iyengar.
200 HOUR MULTI STYLE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE (YTTC)
- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya
- Tvameva mata ca pita Tvameva
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe
- Om sahana vavatu
- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara
- Yogena Cittasya
- Hare rama, Hare Krishna
- Vakratunda Mahakaya Mantra
- Pawanmuktasana series 1
- Pawanmuktasana serie 2
- Pawanmuktasana serie 3
- Surya Namaskar ( sun salutation)
- Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
- Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- Triyak tadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- Parivirtatrikon asana – revolving triangle pose
- Uttkatasana –chair pose
- Virbhdrasana 1 -warrior 1
- Virbhdrasana 2 -warrior 2
- Virbhdrasana 2 -warrior 3
- Ardha Chandrasana- Half moon pose
- Vriksasana – tree posee
- Parvatasana – mountain pose
- Adho mukha svanasana – downward facing dog
- Kati chakrasana – waist rotating pose
- Malasana – squatted yoga pose
- Garudasana – eagle pose
- Baddha Konasana- bound angle pose
- Rajkapoot asana – pegion pose
- Bhujanghasana – cobra pose
- Urdhva mukha svanasana –upward facing dog
- Setu Bhandasana
- Supta Virasana- reclining hero pose
- Virasana –hero pose
- Vajrasana –thunderbolt
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Surya Namaskar A
- Surya Namaskar B
- Utthita Trikonasana
- Parivrtta Trikonasana
- Utthita Parsvakonasana
- Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A B C & D
- Eka Pada Padangusthasana A B C & D
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D
- Ardha Baddha Padma Uttanasana
- Triang Mukaikapada Pashimottanasana
- Janu Sirsasana A B & C
- Marichyasana A B C &
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Bodily systems
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Benefits of pranayama
- General guidelines
- Thoracic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)
- Introduction to Yoga Nidra
- Full Body Relaxation
- Point to Point Relaxation
- Subtle body Practices
- Yog Nidra Techniques
- Introduction to yoga, its philosophy and evolution
- Introduction to yoga sutras of Patanjali
- Definition of yoga
- 4 aspects of mind and its functions
- Daily Schedule of a yoga student
- Principles of 5 Basic element & 10 Senses
- Yama, Niyama (4 days)
- Asana, Pranayama & Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyan, Samadhi (2 Days)
- Meaning And History of Ayurveda
- Branches of Ayurveda
- Aim of Ayurveda
- Dosha-body metabolism
- Ayurveda Diet
- 5 Theory of element
- Head Massage
- Feet Massage
- Body Massage
- Foundation of Meditation
- Definition of Mediation
- Preparation to meditation
- How to Sit in meditation
- How to breathe in mediation
- How to relax in mediation
- How to focus in meditation
- Dynamic meditation
- Breath awareness meditation
- Mantra meditation
- It is an intensive course and we have only two weeks. Here eating, drinking, and sleeping and walking is also a class. You have to learn from everything.
- Every free time give you more opportunity to learn.
- After you wake up you get some free time specially after all meals they will be your self-study time and they are important part of the course.
- Even when you sleep after a long day, you should not lose your energy and you have to be aware and go with yoga nidra and have deep sleep.
- Every time when you walk either towards the mountain or street or city you need to be aware of your breath, then only you could feel the essence of yoga as the LIVING YOGA.
- In order to Pass the 200 Hours yoga teacher training course student has to appeared the final exam and they have to pass to be certified.
- Final exam will be both Practical and Written. Student has to show the asana
200 HOUR MULTI STYLE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE (YTTC), GOA DATE AND FEE, 2020 - 2021
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT UP TO 100 Euro
|START DATE||END DATE||Private||Twin Share||BOOK|
|12TH OCT 2020||4TH NOV 2020||€ 1400||€ 1000||Book Now|
|6TH NOV 2020||30TH NOV 2020||€ 1400||€ 1000||Book Now|
|2ND DEC 2020||25TH DEC 2020||€ 1400||€ 1000||Book Now|
|28TH DEC 2020||20TH JAN 2021||€ 1400||€ 1000||Book Now|
|22ND JAN 2021||15TH FEB 2021||€ 1400||€ 1000||Book Now|
|17TH FEB 2021||12TH MAR 2021||€ 1400||€ 1000||Book Now|
|15TH MAR 2021||7TH APR 2021||€ 1400||€ 1000||Book Now|
|12TH APR 2021||5TH MAY 2021||€ 1400||€ 1000||Book Now|
WHAT DOES THE COURSE FEES INCLUDE ?
- 23 Days Accommodation
- Yoga material
- Daily nutritious meals, Tea
- Free shuttle pick-up service from Goa Airport
- Nature excursions
- Yoga Bag
- Personal Yoga Mat
- Sanitizer Kit
- Special Care Due to Corona
HAPPY YOGA TTC SCHEDULE
|05:30 TO 06:00 AM||MEDITATION, SELF STUDY|
|06:15 TO 07:45 AM||HOLISTIC ASANA|
|08:00 TO 9:00 AM||PRANAYAMA SHATKARMA & MANTRA CHANTING|
|09:00 TO 10:00 AM||BREAKFAST|
|10:00 AM||SELF STUDY|
|11:00 TO 12:00 PM||YOGA ANATOMY|
|12:15 TO 01:15 PM||YOGA THERAPY|
|01:15 TO 02:15 PM||LUNCH|
|03:00 TO 04:00 PM||YOGA PHILOSOPHY|
|04:15 TO 06:15||ASANA FLOW / ALIGNMENT & ADJUSTMENT / TEACHING METHODOLOGY|
|06:30 TO 07:30 PM||MEDITATION|
|09:30 PM||LIGHTS OFF|
- Skanda Ayur Yoga School is a Multi Style Yoga School.
- The Teaching starts from early in the morning. The time schedule of the practices changes according to the seasons.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- To respect the rules and regulations Skanda Ayur Yoga School will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- We must be informed in advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- Before departure from Skanda Ayur Yoga School, students must return all the books from the library.
- Non-veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Skanda Ayur Yoga School premises.
- On the premises, modest dressing is mandatory.
- Silence should be maintained after 8 pm.
- Regular home work should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure there will be a final exam both theory and practical.
- Skanda Ayur Yoga Academy reserves the right to disqualify any students at anytime during TTC for misconduct or breaking the rules..