Yin & Aerial Yoga TTC a unique style of Yoga for a perfect balance between body and soul!
Yin is a slow motion of yoga with postures, or asanas, which is held for long periods for beginners, this can be from 45 seconds to two minutes. More advanced practitioners can live in a posture for five minutes or more.
Our 50 Hours Yin & Aerial Yoga Teacher Training is an intensive training course!
This is a carefully structured teacher training course that will give you a proper understanding of Yin Yoga practice and teaching. Yin Yoga is an increasingly popular yoga style that is using some basic principles of classical yoga practice. This style helps in working on deep tissues of the body. This program is designed to exfoliate the original essence of this powerful yoga form, with expert guidance from famous yoga instructors to understand the depth of Yin Yoga.
On this return, you are offered a comprehensive yin yoga teacher training course. Along with teaching all the essential elements of Yin Yoga, we will also teach you about Yoga, Pranayama, and meditation. Yin Yoga training is suitable for all levels of students and teachers, who are interested in pursuing active, dynamic, yang, the supplementary practice of yoga styles.
In a very easy manner, you are able to learn breathing techniques, motion analysis, use of props and variations in different forms of asanas. With our Yin Yoga TTC, you will gain a deeper insight into the energy flow of yoga with mastering the skills of harnessing power and attainment of supreme relaxation.
“Enroll in our Yin Yoga TTC to explore a unique style of Yoga for a perfect balance between body and soul.”
Yin & Aerial Yoga Training Course
- Yin Asana introduction and alignment
- Yin and Nervous System
- Yin and the Mind
- Evolution of Yin
- Yin Connecting to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Yin Sequence to explore body meridian
- Yin Practice to 5 elements
- Yin Philosophy
- Yoga Nidra
- Balancing the yin style with Yang Practice
- Teaching methodology
50 Hours Yin and Aerial Yoga TTC
|START DATE||END DATE||Private||Twin Share||BOOK|
|12TH OCT 2020||17TH OCT 2020||€ 600||€ 400||Book Now|
|26TH OCT 2020||31TH OCT 2020||€ 600||€ 400||Book Now|
|09TH NOV 2020||14TH NOV 2020||€ 600||€ 400||Book Now|
|23RD NOV 2020||28TH NOV 2020||€ 600||€ 400||Book Now|
|07TH DEC 2020||12TH DEC 2020||€ 600||€ 400||Book Now|
|21TH DEC 2020||26TH DEC 2020||€ 600||€ 400||Book Now|
|04TH JAN 2021||09TH JAN 2021||€ 600||€ 400||Book Now|
|18TH JAN 2021||23RD JAN 2021||€ 600||€ 400||Book Now|
|01ST FEB 2021||06TH FEB 2021||€ 600||€ 400||Book Now|
|15TH FEB 2021||20TH FEB 2021||€ 600||€ 400||Book Now|
|01ST MAR 2021||06TH MAR 2021||€ 600||€ 400||Book Now|
|15TH MAR 2021||20TH MAR 2021||€ 600||€ 400||Book Now|
|29TH MAR 2021||03RD APR 2021||€ 600||€ 400||Book Now|
|05:30 AM||MORNING BELL|
|06:30 AM||YIN YOGA POSTURE INSTRUCTION / A & A / YIN CLASSES METHODOLOGY|
|08:15 AM||PRANAYAMA / YIN MUDRAS|
|10:30 AM||BODY MERIDIAN SYSTEM|
|12:00 NOON||SELF STUDY/REST|
|04:00 PM||YIN YOGA SEQUENCE|
|06:15 PM||YOGA NIDRA (WED,FRI,SAT) / SPECIAL CLASS (MON, TUE)|
|09.00 PM||LIGHTS OFF|
What Does The Yin & Aerial Yoga TTC Include?
- 6 Days Accommodation
- Course materials
- Kriya Set
- Special care
- Shuttle airport pickup from Goa Airport
- 3 Vegetarian meals daily
- Sanitizer kit
- Free Ayurvedic Massage
- Yoga Bag
- Personal Yoga Mat
Discipline Rules for Students:
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your books of account before departure from Skanda Ayur Yoga.
- Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed.
- Skanda Ayur Yoga provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of Skanda Ayur Yoga.
Refund Policy - Skanda Ayur Yoga:
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- Skanda Ayur Yoga is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.