Yin & Aerial Yoga TTC a unique style of Yoga for a perfect balance between body and soul!
Yin is a slow motion of yoga with postures, or asanas, which is held for long periods for beginners, this can be from 45 seconds to two minutes. More advanced practitioners can live in a posture for five minutes or more.
Our 50 Hours Yin & Aerial Yoga Teacher Training is an intensive training course!
This is a carefully structured teacher training course that will give you a proper understanding of Yin Yoga practice and teaching. Yin Yoga is an increasingly popular yoga style that is using some basic principles of classical yoga practice. This style helps in working on deep tissues of the body. This program is designed to exfoliate the original essence of this powerful yoga form, with expert guidance from famous yoga instructors to understand the depth of Yin Yoga.
On this return, you are offered a comprehensive yin yoga teacher training course. Along with teaching all the essential elements of Yin Yoga, we will also teach you about Yoga, Pranayama, and meditation. Yin Yoga training is suitable for all levels of students and teachers, who are interested in pursuing active, dynamic, yang, the supplementary practice of yoga styles.
In a very easy manner, you are able to learn breathing techniques, motion analysis, use of props and variations in different forms of asanas. With our Yin Yoga TTC, you will gain a deeper insight into the energy flow of yoga with mastering the skills of harnessing power and attainment of supreme relaxation.
“Enroll in our Yin Yoga TTC to explore a unique style of Yoga for a perfect balance between body and soul.”
Yin & Aerial Yoga Training Course
- Asana introduction and alignment
- Yin and Nervous System
- Yin and the Mind
- Evolution of Yin
- Yin Connecting to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Practice to 5 elements
- Antigravity Philosophy
- Yoga Nidra
- Balancing the Aerial yoga Practice
- Teaching methodology
50 Hours Yin and Aerial Yoga TTC
|START DATE||END DATE||Deluxe Private||Standard Private||BOOK|
|6TH NOV 2022||16TH NOV 2022||€ 900||€ 750||Book Now|
|20TH NOV 2022||30TH NOV 2022||€ 900||€ 750||Book Now|
|4TH DEC 2022||14TH DEC 2022||€ 900||€ 750||Book Now|
|18TH DEC 2022||28TH DEC 2022||€ 900||€ 750||Book Now|
|03RD JAN 2023||13TH JAN 2023||€ 900||€ 750||Book Now|
|22ND JAN 2023||1ST FEB 2023||€ 900||€ 750||Book Now|
|05TH FEB 2023||15TH FEB 2023||€ 900||€ 750||Book Now|
|19TH FEB 2023||1ST MAR 2023||€ 900||€ 750||Book Now|
|05TH MAR 2023||15TH MAR 2023||€ 900||€ 750||Book Now|
|19TH MAR 2023||29TH MAR 2023||€ 900||€ 750||Book Now|
|02ND APR 2023||12TH APR 2023||€ 900||€ 750||Book Now|
|16TH APR 2023||26TH APR 2023||€ 900||€ 750||Book Now|
|1ST MAY 2023||10TH MAY 2023||€ 900||€ 750||Book Now|
|14TH MAY 2023||24TH MAY 2023||€ 900||€ 750||Book Now|
|05:30 AM||MORNING BELL/ PRANAYAMA|
|06:30 AM||YIN YOGA POSTURE INSTRUCTION / A & A / YIN CLASSES METHODOLOGY|
|10:30 AM||BODY MERIDIAN SYSTEM|
|12:00 NOON||SELF STUDY/REST|
|04:00 PM||AERIAL SEQUENCE/td>|
|06:15 PM||YOGA NIDRA (WED,FRI,SAT)|
|09.00 PM||LIGHTS OFF|
What Does The Yin & Aerial Yoga TTC Include?
- 10 Days Accommodation
- Yoga Study Materials
- Kriya Set & Welcome Gift
- Daily nutritious meals based on sattvic
- Exploring Mallikarjun Temple for Spiritual Understaning
- Shuttle airport pickup from Goa Airport
- Exploring Honeymoon beach and Butterfly beach.
- Exploring Nature and Bird sight seen.
- Dolphin Trip
- Yoga Mat
Discipline Rules for Students:
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your books of account before departure from Skanda Ayur Yoga.
- Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed.
- Skanda Ayur Yoga provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of Skanda Ayur Yoga.
Refund Policy - Skanda Ayur Yoga:
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- Skanda Ayur Yoga is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.